Zombie Run is a 5K obstacle fun run for the end of times. But you’re not just running against the clock you are running from flesh-eating, virus-spreading, bloody zombies.
Zombie Run is advanced training for the coming Zombie Apocalypse. Participants will use speed, agility, and their intact brains to overcome obstacles and avoid flesh-eating Zombies.
Before the race, you will be given a flag belt These flags represent your health.
- The zombies want to take your flags and maybe eat your brains.
- If you lose all your health flags, you die. And the zombies win.
What you are up against:
- Throughout the 5K obstacle race, there will be a series of man-made and natural obstacles for you to complete.
- There will be zombies. Their job is to chase you and eat you — but mainly go after your health, in the form of your flag belt. Avoid the zombies to keep your health flags.
- Use speed, strategy and your intact brains to make it to the FINISH LINE “alive” with at least ONE FLAG INTACT and the serum-giving plant.. If you finish with zero health flags, this means the zombies have successfully transformed you into the “undead”.
How you will do it:
- There will be a start line, and a finish line, but what happens in between is up to you. There are multiple routes to reach the finish. Choose wisely, or your 5k might turn into a 10k.